13 June, 2012

RESORT IN REVIEW: STELLA MCCARTNEY

Resort 2013 really couldn't be released at a better time for us here in the land of AUS. With the winter chill setting in, all I want to do is dream about the warmer places I could be in the brighter clothes I could be wearing. Since the temperature took a nose dive to TWO DEGREES in Melbourne on Monday morning, I've been finding much warmth in the resort collections. One collection I'm particularly hung up on is that of Stella McCartney, whose focus this season was statement dressing. This theme was evident through the flawless combination of neon knitwear, brocade shorts, leopard print and tartan blazers along with a touch of lace. Needless to say, McCartney has ensured that she has all bases covered for her customer come next Spring. My personal favourites from the collection are the multi coloured knits and, of course, the triple leopard look despite that I couldn't possibly muscle the courage to wear three layers of leopard. Which look would you choose?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: