07 April, 2010

Defragmentation of Beauty

I've spent much of this afternoon trying to get my dirty little paws on some higher resolution pictures from 25 Magazine's latest editorial "Defragmentation of Beauty" but unfortunately this is yet to happen. Instead, I did a sneaky "print screen" job off the magazines website which I think should suffice until I pick up an actual copy of the magazine in the next few days. I really love the idea behind this editorial. The contrast between a still photograph and an illustration is so visually pleasing. It's a really nice change to the traditional editorial layout of photograph after photograph. Check out the behind the scenes mini clip below!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Source: 25 Magazine & YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment