18 February, 2010

Fall 2010 Favourites: Proenza Schouler

The great thing about blogging is that I am the only person who can see how pathetically excited I am right now. Without a doubt, Proenza Schouler was my most highly anticipated show of the Fall 2010/11 season. I did not refresh style.com more than twenty times in the last two hours in hope that the pictures from the show would soon be uploaded. I also did not knock over a whole glass of Coke in the process of grabbing my mouse to click on the shows pictures the moment they appeared. Needless to say, it's pretty obvious that this fashion forward male duo, comprising of Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough, has once again sucked me and got me wondering exactly how I am going to afford one of those cute as hell baby doll dresses or those killer black ankle boots. The collection encompasses absolutely everything any girl could ever need (or dream of) for winter including fur, leather, ankle boots, prints and sheer legs. If there was any show I could've seen this fall, this would have most definitely been it.





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment