07 February, 2012

Wrap me up x Ellery

After WEEKS of procrastinating snapping up this amazing ELLERY skirt, I've finally got my act together. Late last week I invested in a new camera so, I am excited to announce that this will be the first of many personal style posts to come! What attracted me most to this skirt was the idea of teaming it with tights, beaten up boots and one hell of a heavy knit (yeah, I'm thinking Acne) in the wintery months ahead. However, that's not to say it doesn't look equally as good with something as simple as a heather grey tee, a classic black blazer and some strappy heels. If my bank account wasn't looking so glum as a result of my spontaneous decision to go to Coachella, I'd be splurging on this skirt in black and ivory, too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


[Skirt - Ellery, Top - Nicholas, Watch - Michael Kors & Nail polish - Mecca Christmas edition]

5 comments:

  1. yay, more outfit posts!
    this skirt is stunning in the gold. i think it should make the trip to coachella too. x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, great to almost see you :) the skirt is wonderful with this drap in the front and i love fluo nailpolish+gold !! nice mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such a great skirt, I bet you can wear it in many different ways, is it comfortable?

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jeez. my heart PINES! lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is amazing. I think my new mission is now to find a metallic gold blazer so I can make one for myself!

    prudenceandaustere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete