19 December, 2010

Vera Wang Pre-Fall 2011

Earlier this week I felt that lusting after these amazing Vera Wang coats was all a bit ridiculous considering that it's the middle of summer here in Melbourne. Although, it seems to be a chilly 13 degrees and pouring rain outside (currently speaking) which makes me think that maybe I wasn't being so ridiculous after all. I've come to the conclusion however, that you're always lusting after clothes for the opposite season to what you are currently in and that comes with absolutely no thanks to the fashion blogging community! After months and months of praying for summer, I hate to admit that all I want is winter. I'm going to read back on this in two days time and wonder what the HELL I was thinking when I wrote this but I've spent all afternoon watching crappy Christmas movies and now all I can think about is ice-skating at the Rockefeller center on a snowy Christmas eve. Surely that sounds appealing!? It's not that I even want it to be freezing cold, I would just like a comfortable temperature where jeans, boots and a loose t-shirt would be enough to keep you warm. Much to my dismay, I get the feeling that knee high stockings might be on the comeback next fall. I've never really liked knee high stockings, mainly because they are one of those things which only very few people seem to master the art of wearing. Admittedly, I really do like how they are styled here, particularly with heavier shoes, a shorter dress and a heavy coat. If there's one thing that I should've done last winter, it's that I should've bought a heavy duty jacket to keep me warm. These Vera Wang coats are now my fall 2011 envy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Source: Knight Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment