20 October, 2010

On My Shoulder

Proenza Schouler

Spending my time at uni looking up clothes and blogs rather than studying for exams is far from what I would call 'being productive'. Although, during these times of procrastination I like to try and convince myself that looking up bags that would be suitable to use to carry all of my books is definitely productive practice. I've been eyeing off this Proenza Schouer bag (no surprise) for quite a while now. I'm really attracted to how simple it is. Being black and leather it's almost impossible for this leather tote to date.

Photobucket

Source: La Garconne

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I found out your blog looking for Tayor Tomasi pics and i loved it! I'm following you. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you ! She's definitely a favorite. X

    ReplyDelete