16 September, 2010

New York Spring Fashion Week 2011: Altuzarra (Details)

I'm not overly sold on the actually Altuzarra collection however, I am one hundred percent sold on the accessories. In particular, these fluro coloured bracelets. When I just used the word fluro then I had this horrible flashback to circa 2005 when fluro was on my 'must have' list...sweet - jesus. At least I can say I was only in my early days of high school and extremely vulnerable to the worst of trends at the time. Nevertheless, maybe it's better I refer to these as 'brightly coloured' to spare myself any more mind scarring fashion flashbacks. For someone who is stuck in an all black trap, these bracelets offer the spurt of colour that any black outfit would benefit from.

Photobucket

Source: Sonny Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment