08 August, 2010

Highly Ambitious

This outfit is probably a bit too ambitious but I really fancy the idea of wearing this Jeremy Laing dress with this 3.1 Phillip Lim leather jacket. I honestly spent about an hour contemplating what kind of shoes I'd want to wear with this when I should really be doing some work for Uni. There are that many good shoes out there at the moment it's ridiculous. Whilst on my break at work today I was walking down Chapel Street and counted about five pairs that I'd love to see on my feet in one store window alone. Anyway, I turned back to the old faithful Jil Sander desert boot. These shoes are hard to beat and the suede is a good partner for that leather jacket. I'm really into the mix of browns and green's... two colour's which I would never have thought of really wearing together until I saw this dress.

Photobucket

From left to right: 3.1 Phillip Lim jacket, Jeremy Laing dress, Proenza Schouler bag, Chanel nail polish, Pamela Love necklace & ring, Jil Sander shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment