07 July, 2010

Louis Vuitton

I've never been much of a Louis Vuitton girl. I've always been put off by the copious amounts of fakes available every where you turn. I thought that if I ever invested in anything LV, people would just immediately assume it was fake. I've always felt the same way about the Chanel 2.55 bag. It seems a bit weird to worry about something that petty considering you personally know it's real but, just imagine how devastated you would be if you had someone approach you and question it's authenticity. But anyway, enough ranting. I recently discovered these two bags by LV, the Gypsy and the Duffle, both of which have an obvious Marc Jacobs influence. The duffle particularly has been praised by countless magazines including Grazia (where it first caught my eye) and Vogue. I love the strong colours contrasted against the traditional Louis Vuitton print. I like the cylinder shape too. They are definitely statement bags which, with on the right person with the right outfit, could do wonders. I'm undeniably invisioning myself with one of these and wearing black head to toe (just for a change).


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment