07 June, 2010

A Sale, A Sign

If there's one thing I love about June, it's the mid year sales. Particularly the one that is happening over at La Garconne which is possibly one of my favorite online shopping destinations. It's difficult to refrain from whipping out the credit card when the best of the best hit the sales rack. I was really excited to see that these Alexander Wang pants got a nice little markdown. I'm really into tailored pants at the moment. I have absolutely no idea why but I think they may be having a comeback. That, or I am living in hope that they are. I've seen a lot of girls wearing them with basic tops and blazers and they look really smart and sophisticated. I can admit I have definitely dreamt of wearing pants pretty much identical to these with a basic singlet or tee and that heavenly painterly print jacket from Dion Lee's latest collection in addition to the Wang diego bag. Sigh.

Photobucket

Source: La Garconne

No comments:

Post a Comment