21 June, 2010

Resort 2011: Proenza Schouler

Apologies in regard to the lack of posts in the past week...I didn't mean to neglect my blog for so long! Lack of inspiration, study, work and partying kept me far, far away. But, there'll be none of that this week. I'm hoping to become a bit of a hermit for awhile. I intended to post the latest Proenza Schouler collection when it was uploaded to style.com last week but as I previously mentioned, I was a bit pre-occupied. Nevertheless, here it finally is. Like Rag and Bone's resort collection, it had a really strong urban vibe to it. Following the traditional Schouler style, it was filled with a variety of alternative graphic prints which were influenced by the designers recent trip to India (fact with thanks to style.com). I particularly liked the colour palette, use of metallics and, of course, the laser-cut out leather black sandals. I can't help but find it crazy that while it's about five degree's outside, here I am sitting looking at summer-like clothing. I much prefer winter fashion over summer fashion simply because I feel like you can do so much more with it. Although, I must admit that waking up to fog and drizzling rain in the morning is making me miss the summer heat.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment