30 June, 2010

A Day At the Office

I had an urge to make up this little outfit on Polyvore last night. Anna Dello Russo got the better of me in that clip and made me what to get colourful. This outfit is quite colourful for me but, I absolutely love that Proenza skirt and shoes. Particularly the shoes. And I love them even more now they're on sale at Colette. However, I don't love that my bank account doesn't love them even half as much as I do. Obviously, I couldn't decide on nail polish colour but now I look at it the blue may have been a bit too ambitious. I like how that jacket would sit high at the back so when looking at your back, the skirt would still be shown. The bag adds that 'professional' edge whilst the shoes look fun.


Photobucket

From left to right: Marni necklace, Helmut Lang tee, Proenza Schouler skirt, Proenza Schouler bag, Chanel nailpolish, Proenza Schouler shoes, Alexander Wang blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment