10 May, 2010

Black Torsa

I went on a mission to a little boutique in Melbourne today called Torsa that, from what I gather, may be one of the only stores here that stocks Alexander Wang. I had actually never been there although, I had seen it in passing about one hundred times and thought it was about time I checked it out. After entering I was very excited to see this little black romper hanging at the back of the store. I've been eyeing it off on Opening Ceremony for the past couple of days now. The fabric is so ridiculously soft and light weight. It's almost like silk. I couldn't bring myself to try it on because I didn't want to form any kind of attachment to said romper and then realise it was not in my current budget. I think it's best I just keep staring at it on the Opening Ceremony website for now...

Photobucket

Source: Opening Ceremony

5 comments:

  1. I had always wondered about Torsa too. Good to know I'm not going to embaress myself in thee with my penniless wallet now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was under the impression that they would have a lot of Wang. They did have a few pieces but they have so much Isabel Marant in comparison. I was quite surprised. It's a really nice little boutique though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I live in Tokyo. I think you are a smart dresser.

    Please tell me where are Torsa ?
    I want to know Torsa.
    But, I cannot search information about this store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Thank-you!

    Torsa is a boutique in Melbourne, Australia.
    The address is:
    497 High St
    Prahran VIC 3181
    Their phone number is (03) 9510 5585

    They don't have an online store though so I'm not sure how you would go about purchasing from where you are! You would have to contact them by phone.

    Goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooooooo much!!!
    You are very kind.
    about online store, it's OK.
    From YA in Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete