08 January, 2010

Check It

My love for jewelry could almost be compared to a junkie's love for heroin. Like he, I crave it. Sometimes (admittedly) I may even dream about it. And when I see it, I go all loopy and rummage through my wallet in hope of having those extra few dollars to buy another piece to add to the forever growing collection. Given this, it's no surprise I love fashionology.nl. I've posted some of their stuff before but here's a bit more eye candy to satisfy today's cravings.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you'll probably enjoy the rings from this ebay seller. This ring is similar to the first one you posted:

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Sterling-Silver-Long-Finger-Armor-Shield-Garnet-Ring_W0QQitemZ380200526963QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGemstone_Rings?hash=item5885b7a473

    ReplyDelete