24 November, 2009

Viva! Moda Fall 09

Wouldn't it be nice to roll around the sand in designer clothing and act like it wasn't even a big deal? Ahhh, what a life! Better yet, imagine rolling around in your favourite Chanel ensemble on a beach in the Greek Islands. OK, daydream ends HERE. I love this shoot with Anja Rubik for Viva! Moda's fall edition. When I first saw red lipstick I was a bit like hmmm...I don't know. I'm of the opinion that red lipstick is always a massive risk no matter who you are. Pulling it off is really hard. But when it's on the right person with the right complexion, such as Anja Rubik here, it can be perfect. The second photo is definitely my favourite. I love the contrast between the black and white and red lipstick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Source: Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment