30 October, 2009

Ksubi Eyewear 0110

Sunglasses are just like shoes - you can never have enough of them. Also like a good pair of shoes, the more you spend the better the quality. My current shades are Ksubi and although I have put them through hell, they are still in perfect condition. Below are some sunglasses from the new Ksubi eyewear range and while I do love my current sunglasses to death, they may need to move over and find some space on their shelf for some new friends. I am in love with the sunglasses in the top photo. Although they're a bit eccentric and not all that versatile, I simply want them to wear with a black bikini or a basic tee and shorts. The shades in the second picture are my other top pick. I like the shape and you can't go wrong with a pair of black sunglasses. They remind me so much of the Olsen twins - particularly Mary-Kate. More of the sunglasses can be found at Ksubi.com.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Source: Ksubi

1 comment:

  1. How good are the top ones!!! Fucking amazing!! Can't wait till they're instore :) XX

    ReplyDelete