20 September, 2009

Good Morning Sunday

I'm trying to stray away from writing about how much I love, want or need things on my blog because I don't really make that for interesting reading. I also think if I write about how much I love everything, the day that I find something I really do love I won't be able to convey that enough. So, on that note, I am going to say that I absolutely love this look on Anna Selezneva. I think this is just an incredible photo in general and I also think it's more a case of loving the clothes styled the way they are on her rather than loving them as individual pieces. However, I would definitely like to see that skirt hanging in my wardrobe. This picture has made my Sunday morning hangover a hell of a lot more bearable!

Photobucket

Source: Ru_glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment