21 August, 2009

Never Too Many

As of tomorrow I will be saying goodbye to Steve Madden and hello to my new job. For the past two weeks the stores across the country have had a huge closing down sale on. Due to the ridiculously low prices, my shoe collection has gradually grown to the point that I now need to purchase a new shoe rack. I can now say that I completely understand what people mean when they say 'you can never have too many shoes'. My favourite find are the black open toe ankle boot heels. I've also got a soft spot for the patent black stilettos. If you love YSL anywhere as much as I do, you've probably already realised that they are a rip off of the YSL tribute platform sandals that Jen Brill has been photographed wearing 24/7. They may be leather rather than silk satin but they're good enough for me.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment