18 May, 2009

Time Travel



Being an accesories junkie myself, I'm slightly suprised I don't own a decent watch. When I was trying on some shoes in Wittners the other day I noticed that the girl serving me was wearing an amazing little Marc Jacobs watch. I shortly found out that the watch was actually quite an old style however, it is still avaliable on the net. It had a thin band, studs and a small face. It comes in an array of colours (including lime green, hot pink, black and silver) and was recently featured in Russh. Usually I wouldn't even consider hot pink or lime green but I can't help but secretly like the brighter colours. After a long hunt I think I've found a winner. The only problem is, I'm still attached to the Calvin Klein one too...

source: shopstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment