25 May, 2009

The pink leopard



This morning I was very excited to discover that Grazia had featured these incredible leopard print jeans in this weeks issue.
I purchased these Ksubi pink leopard jeans a few months ago now and I wear them at least once a week. I love them more than anything I own at the moment, and I'm sure you can see why. They are made out of very light denim and are extremely stretchy, making them the most comfortable jeans I've probably ever worn in my life. They are almost like leggings, except they don't lose their shape as easily. I only know one other person that owns them and I know she feels the same way about them as I do.

For those of us who can't afford the Balmain red leopard pants, these are the perfect substitue (at a slightly more affordable price!).

source: Grazia

No comments:

Post a Comment